Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sevilla


Sevilla was unbelievable!
I stayed with my friend Erica and her roommates. Erica and my friend Carolyn showed me around while I was there and it was a blast!

First of all...it was about 80 degrees out every day, sun
ny, and beautiful! We ate every meal outside and I wore T-shirts! We walked around the city and walked through some beautiful gardens. We hit up every major site in Sevilla. We went to see a flamenco show which was awesome (sorry picture is small...)

We went to the Torra del Oro which is a tower that you can climb up and had a bunch of history exhibits on the way up. The commentary on the Audio guide was in first person so it was pretty funny and it was a good review for Carolyn and Erica's test. 

Then we went to St. Stephans Cathedral which is the 3rd largest in the world next to the Vatican and the Cathedral in London (forget the name). It was massive and very beautiful and had a lot of cool things inside to see including the grave of Christopher Columbus!


Then we walked around gardens for a bit and saw lots of big trees and t-shirts --- these were some of my favorite
haha



No comments:

Post a Comment