Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Recording and Movies...

During the week here, I lead a pretty normal life. I sleep, I cook, I clean, I go to class, go to the movies, go out, and take random trips.

Last week, I recorded my solo for Rak Shalom Tirkedi Halayla. I traveled out to Prague 5 to this guy who turned a basement into a studio and he recorded me. The problem was that Michael told me it was recorded at the wrong rate - so I have to go back and do it again when I have a chance (probably this coming Sunday night). It was good that it didnt work though because I don't think it came out too welll...my voice sounded strained and the sickness was coming through (as the guy in the studio said).

I saw Benjamin Button - weird movie...but good.

I'm really glad movies come out here a lot later than they do in the U.S. because I was really behind on my movie going at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment