Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sevilla Continued

So there was a pillow fight in the main town square which was fun to watch!


and we spent some time in the Alcazar Gardens - a huge abandoned palace and the gardens are amazing! This is just one part of the gardens..

Here is part of the ornate wall - just one wall of the thousands throughout the Alcazar

We took a tour of the Plaza Del Torros - Bull fighting! I wasn't there during the season but I would have LOVED to see a bull fight...the Cock fighting in Puerto Rico was the closest I got to seeing animals involved in a fight...I'll have to go back for a Bull fight at some point

The Plaza De Espana - Beautiful!!!!


I had an amazing time! Spanyards are loud unlike Czechs. And the weather...did i mention that? Lemme say again...amazing!!
I'm going to have to do another tour in Spain at some point...amazing country!


No comments:

Post a Comment