Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Second round of classes...only one!

Today I slept late and went to my one class at 2:30. It is entitled Prague, Vienna, Budapest. It is a cultural and intellectual history of those three cities. We are reading stuff from Freud and other philosophers. The class seems interesting but it is a TON of reading. We technically have 208 pages due on Thursday. There is no way everyone is going to read that!! It seems like if we get the basic idea of the readings we should be fine.

Then I went to Tesco and picked up some salmon filet to freeze (about 1 kg) and a small pillow (which is hard to find). All the pillows here are huuuge. The one they gave us is huge and it has been hurting my neck, so I'm excited for the small one! I also got a bowl to make salad in.

Then I came back, cut up the salmon, put it in the freezer, and went to dinner. A bunch of us (my roomates and a couple others) went to this Chinese place a couple minutes away. I had Spicy Tofu which was very good! Now I'm back home and going to sleep to get up for class tomorrow at 8AM!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you write about food in each entry. My favorite genre of reading is food/travel. Fun to read about your travels... thanks for writing it down for us.

    Sheri;)

    ReplyDelete