Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Israel for Passover = AMAZING!

I loved being able to eat everything!
I had:
Burger King on matzah bun and chicken wings
Schwarma on Matzah
Turkey Burger on Matzah bun
Chicken Burger on Matzah bun
Kebobs
Steak
Lamb Ribs
and lots of other stuff...

I saw people in Jerusalem which was great! Literally I was outside at Hebrew U for about 2 hours on Shabbat and saw everyone I knew!

Went to services at the kotel, went to Paul's cousins apartment in the Cardo...Dinner was amazing! There were a bunch of people and she made a 10 pound roast and had chicken and salads and guac and egg salad and everything! It was great!

Saw Josh Rabin...met with my wheels staff (minus Avi) for a steak lunch at El Gaucho...

Went to Tiberias...went biking around the Kineret...ate at the decks!
Went to Haifa...chilled there

Flew back to Prague!

No comments:

Post a Comment